Introduction to Graz Airport
Graz Airport is one of the biggest regional airports in Austria. With perfect infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and equipment it provides reliable and competent service and ensures safety & security at the highest level. Graz and its province Styria are characterised by strong economy, industry and tourism & strength in research and innovation.
Some figures: Catchment area 3.1 Mio. pax, Cap.: 1.5 Mio. pax, Pax 2019: 1.036.929
Graz Airport is constantly working on the expansion of its network. GRZ is happy to welcome new partners and is looking forward to receiving route...
Corendon Airlines Europe in winter 2019/20 season is adding 4 routes to Hurghada in Egypt, offering weekly nonstop service from Graz, Linz,...
- Lufthansa files Frankfurt – Graz / Salzburg schedules in W19
- Laudamotion outlines summer 2018 operations
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Eurowings adds Graz – Irakleion service from May 2018
- Skywork adds Graz – Berlin route from March 2018
- Eurowings boosts Austrian routes in S17