Introduction to Hobart International Airport Pty Ltd
Hobart International Airport is the largest airport in Tasmania, carrying approximately 2.7 million passengers in FY19.
Hobart International Airport has RPT services from Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin and Tiger. RPT services exist between Hobart and Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Coolangatta.
Hobart International Airport is equipped for international RPT services, at the moment the only international activity is focused on Antarctic operations.
Following the confirmation that Tigerair Australia will cease operations, Routes looks at the Virgin Australia low-cost subsidiary’s place in the...
- Virgin Australia adds Perth – Hobart from Sep 2018
- Jetstar adds Adelaide – Hobart service from Nov 2017
- Jetstar Adds New Avalon Routes from late-March 2016
- QANTAS Boosts Hobart Service from March 2016
- Virgin Australia Ends 2 Domestic Services from late-April 2013