Introduction to Chandigarh Airport
Chandigarh Airport is located in the Union Territory of Chandigarh, India about 9km from the city centre. Chandigarh is the best-planned city in India and is called “ THE CITY BEAUTIFUL”. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Jet Airways, GoAir and Kingfisher Airlines are operating in domestic sector. There are average 28 flights per day operating to/from this airport. Airport is soon going to start its international operations
Chandigarh Airport has...
The carrier has been trying to start flights between the UK and India since 2016.
- Air India boosts Bangkok flights from Dec 2017
- Air India expands Chandigarh operations from Jan 2017
- IndiGo expands domestic flights in Feb 2017
- IndiGo plans new domestic flights in mid-Sep 2016
- Air India Express boosts Sharjah flights from Sep 2016
- Indigo adds Chandigarh – Dubai route from Sep 2016