Komatsu Airport is located in Ishikawa Prefecture near the centre of Japan andserves as the gateway to the Hokuriku area. You will never tire from the onsen hot-spring resorts, scenic nature and historic townsin the area. Furthermore, the easy access to the three major cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya) will provide the opportunity to explore somuch more. Since the 2015 opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen line, you can travel from Kanazawa,Ishikawa Prefecture's largest city just 40...
Cathay Pacific in the 2 nd quarter of 2018 is offering scheduled charter service on Hong Kong – Komatsu route, operating twice a week....
- Air Macau adds Komtasu charters in May 2017
- Cathay Dragon plans Komatsu charters in 2Q17
- Korean Air W16 international operation changes as of 31AUG16
- EVA Air expands Komatsu flights in W16
- EVA Air Apr/May 2016 Komatsu Service Increase
- Korean Air June/July 2015 Japan Service Reductions