With a core catchment of c500K people, City of Derry Airport provides a vital air access link for the local community and performs a pivotal role in the economics of the region. City of Derry Airport serves as the main gateway to the entire North West of Ireland situated a short drive from the World Heritage Site, the Giant’s Causeway and the border of Donegal, an area of renowned outstanding natural beauty al ong the coast. In 2016 the airport achieved over 290,600...
Loganair starting next week is assuming additional route previously served by bmiRegional, as the airline schedules Derry – London Stansted...
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- Loganair adds Glasgow – Derry route from late-Oct 2018
- bmi regional’s NEW City of Derry Airport to London Stansted service
- More air services crucial for the ‘undiscovered part of Ireland’
- PRESS RELEASE: Europe’s aviation industry heads to Belfast to plan future flights
- Routes Europe makes Belfast debut