With a core catchment of c500K people, City of Derry Airport provides a vital air access link for the local community and performs a pivotal role in the economics of the region. City of Derry Airport serves as the main gateway to the entire North West of Ireland situated a short drive from the World Heritage Site, the Giant’s Causeway and the border of Donegal, an area of renowned outstanding natural beauty al ong the coast. In 2016 the airport achieved over 290,600...
Loganair at the launch of winter 2018/19 season is adding Glasgow – Derry service, announced by the airline yesterday, following...
- bmi regional’s NEW City of Derry Airport to London Stansted service
- More air services crucial for the ‘undiscovered part of Ireland’
- Routes Europe makes Belfast debut
- PRESS RELEASE: Europe’s aviation industry heads to Belfast to plan future flights
- Revamped live content programme for Routes events
- PRESS RELEASE: Northern Ireland works with aviation industry to increase international flights