With a core catchment of c500K people, City of Derry Airport provides a vital air access link for the local community and performs a pivotal role in the economics of the region.
City of Derry Airport serves as the main gateway to the entire North West of Ireland situated a short drive from the World Heritage Site, the Giant’s Causeway and the border of Donegal, an area of renowned outstanding natural beauty al ong the coast.
In 2016 the airport achieved over 290,600 passengers, flying to a range...
Loganair at the launch of winter 2019/20 season is adjusting service on Derry – London route. From 27OCT19, the airline will operate...
- Loganair expands Derry network from late-Feb 2019
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- Loganair adds Glasgow – Derry route from late-Oct 2018
- bmi regional’s NEW City of Derry Airport to London Stansted service
- More air services crucial for the ‘undiscovered part of Ireland’
- Routes Europe makes Belfast debut