Introduction to City of Derry Airport
With a core catchment of c500K people, City of Derry Airport provides a vital air access link for the local community and performs a pivotal role in the economics of the region.
City of Derry Airport serves as the main gateway to the entire North West of Ireland situated a short drive from the World Heritage Site, the Giant’s Causeway and the border of Donegal, an area of renowned outstanding natural beauty al ong the coast.
Loganair in January 2020 is ending 2 domestic routes, reflected in recent schedule updates. Affected routes include the following. London...
- Loganair Derry – London service changes from late-Oct 2019
- Loganair expands Derry network from late-Feb 2019
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- Loganair adds Glasgow – Derry route from late-Oct 2018
- More air services crucial for the ‘undiscovered part of Ireland’
- PRESS RELEASE: Europe’s aviation industry heads to Belfast to plan future flights