Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is the main Gate Way to Zambia. Situated in the Capital city of Zambia, K.K International airport is 27 kilometers from the main business district. Due to its central location, K.K International Airport is ideal to be a hub airport in the SADC region. With a friendly people and a calm social economic climate, Lusaka is also an ideal investment, tourism, conferencing and trade destination.
Air Namibia at the launch of Northern summer 2019 season is increasing regional service, where it plans to add 4 th weekly flight to Harare and...
- Air Tanzania resumes Harare / Lusaka service from late-Feb 2019
- ProFlight Zambia outlines Dash8 network in 4Q18
- Turkish Airlines adds Lusaka service from mid-Dec 2018
- Malawian Airlines service increases from July 2018
- ProFlight Zambia adds Lusaka – Harare from July 2018
- Rwandair increases A330 Lusaka / Johannesburg service from July 2018