Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is the main Gate Way to Zambia. Situated in the Capital city of Zambia, K.K International airport is 27 kilometers from the main business district. Due to its central location, K.K International Airport is ideal to be a hub airport in the SADC region. With a friendly people and a calm social economic climate, Lusaka is also an ideal investment, tourism, conferencing and trade destination.
Air Tanzania this week opened reservation for planned service resumption to Harare and Lusaka, as the airline plans to operate Dar es Salaam...
- ProFlight Zambia outlines Dash8 network in 4Q18
- Turkish Airlines adds Lusaka service from mid-Dec 2018
- Malawian Airlines service increases from July 2018
- ProFlight Zambia adds Lusaka – Harare from July 2018
- Rwandair increases A330 Lusaka / Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Fastjet adds Harare / Lusaka service from Nov 2017