Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is the main Gate Way to Zambia. Situated in the Capital city of Zambia, K.K International airport is 27 kilometers from the main business district. Due to its central location, K.K International Airport is ideal to be a hub airport in the SADC region. With a friendly people and a calm social economic climate, Lusaka is also an ideal investment, tourism, conferencing and trade destination.
ProFlight Zambia in late-October 2018 inaugurated Dash8-300 aircraft, entering service on selected domestic routes. Since 25OCT18, the...
- Turkish Airlines adds Lusaka service from mid-Dec 2018
- Malawian Airlines service increases from July 2018
- ProFlight Zambia adds Lusaka – Harare from July 2018
- Rwandair increases A330 Lusaka / Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Fastjet adds Harare / Lusaka service from Nov 2017
- Air Namibia May 2017 Harare service updates