Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is the main Gate Way to Zambia. Situated in the Capital city of Zambia, K.K International airport is 27 kilometers from the main business district. Due to its central location, K.K International Airport is ideal to be a hub airport in the SADC region. With a friendly people and a calm social economic climate, Lusaka is also an ideal investment, tourism, conferencing and trade destination.
Turkish Airlines from December 2018 is extending its African network to Zambia, with the offering of Lusaka service. From 13DEC18, Airbus A330-200...
- Malawian Airlines service increases from July 2018
- ProFlight Zambia adds Lusaka – Harare from July 2018
- Rwandair increases A330 Lusaka / Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Fastjet adds Harare / Lusaka service from Nov 2017
- Air Namibia May 2017 Harare service updates
- TAAG Angola NS17 Africa service changes