Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is the main Gate Way to Zambia. Situated in the Capital city of Zambia, K.K International airport is 27 kilometers from the main business district. Due to its central location, K.K International Airport is ideal to be a hub airport in the SADC region. With a friendly people and a calm social economic climate, Lusaka is also an ideal investment, tourism, conferencing and trade destination.
Proflight Zambia this month added new route to Zimbabwe, which sees the airline’s Jetstream J41 aircraft serving Lusaka – Harare...
- Rwandair increases A330 Lusaka / Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Fastjet adds Harare / Lusaka service from Nov 2017
- Air Namibia May 2017 Harare service updates
- TAAG Angola NS17 Africa service changes
- Malawian Airlines schedules new NS17 routes
- Ethiopian Airlines S17 operation changes as of 07DEC16