- The largest airport in the Western Ukraine (in terms of routes and passenger flow); - The Airport was rebuilt in 2012 (for European Football Championship) to meet the strong growth in passengers; - Attractive incentive program for all airlines starting up new routes; - Excellent location and proximity to the EU boarder (70 km); - Catchment area of LWO is over 10 500 000+ passengers within 180 minute drive; - Lviv is...
Wizz Air last week announced additional service expansion from Ukraine, majority scheduled in March 2019. Planned new routes as follow. Kiev...
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Ernest Airlines new routes in S18
- Ukraine International adds new Italy/Spain routes in S18
- Yanair schedules new Batumi service in S18
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Olsztyn-Mazury – Lviv late-March 2018 launch