- The largest airport in the Western Ukraine (in terms of routes and passenger flow); - The Airport was rebuilt in 2012 (for European Football Championship) to meet the strong growth in passengers; - Attractive incentive program for all airlines starting up new routes; - Excellent location and proximity to the EU boarder (70 km); - Catchment area of LWO is over 10 500 000+ passengers within 180 minute drive; - Lviv is...
airBaltic in summer 2019 season plans to offer new service to Ukraine, as the airline announced the launch of Riga – Lviv route. From...
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air further expands Ukraine network in W18
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Ernest Airlines new routes in S18
- Ukraine International adds new Italy/Spain routes in S18