Introduction to Montego bay Jamaica, Sangster International Airport
Sangster Interntional Airport, operated by MBJ Airports Limited, is the primary gateway to Jamaica. Located in the centre of the north coast tourism area, virturally 85% of all visitors to Jamaica arrive through this airport. A recently completed US $120 million expansion has brought the airport to international standards with 18 bridged gates and the largest commercial area of any airport in the Caribbean. Voted the Leading Caribbean Airport for the last 4 years by the World Travel Awards, this gateway airport strives to continually improve customer sevrices and experience through...
The Canadian carrier has resumed international flights and announced plans to launch a new route to Kingston in Jamaica.
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations
- Sunwing returns to Ottawa, expands from Toronto and Montreal
- Virgin Atlantic to begin international routes from Edinburgh
- Orlando the big winner from Frontier’s latest expansion
- Frontier unveils Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas expansion
- Spirit bolsters position at Orlando International