Introduction to Sr. Manager, Air Service & Business Development
Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 10th in the U.S. with 50 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined. MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in a 2 hour drive.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 75M visitors in 2018 home to the 2nd largest convention center in the U.S. and the region's seaport, Port Canaveral, is the 2nd busiest cruise port in the world.
In 2022, MCO will add an...
The Canadian carrier intends to increase capacity of sun and leisure flights by 45% compared with the previous winter season.
- JetBlue-Spirit Deal To Create Fifth Largest US Carrier
- Norse Atlantic Agrees European, US Connectivity Partnerships
- Avelo Airlines Adds Two New Points To Route Map
- US Airports Dominate World’s Busiest Rankings
- Spirit Airlines Enters San Antonio Market
- Hawaiian Airlines To Cut Honolulu-Orlando Route