Also recognised as General Rafael Buelna International Airport and also understood as Mazatlán International Airport located in Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico. This airport is considered vital to Sinaloa for its international traffic operations.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luís Potosí, Tampico, Torreón and Zacatecas; and the border cities...
Volaris from December 2019 plans to add new domestic sector, as the airline schedules Monterrey – Mazatlan route. From 07DEC19, Airbus...
- TAR Aerolineas adds new routes in 4Q19
- Swoop schedules new routes in W19
- VivaAerobus adds new domestic routes from June 2019
- Swoop plans Mexico launch in 1Q19
- United resumes Houston – Mazatlan from Jan 2019
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion