Also recognised as General Rafael Buelna International Airport and also understood as Mazatlán International Airport located in Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico. This airport is considered vital to Sinaloa for its international traffic operations.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango,...
Swoop in winter 2019/20 season is adding various new routes for Sun Destinations, including flights from Edmonton, London ON and Winnipeg. Planned...
- VivaAerobus adds new domestic routes from June 2019
- Swoop plans Mexico launch in 1Q19
- United resumes Houston – Mazatlan from Jan 2019
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- Sunwing adds Montreal – Mazatlan service from Dec 2018
- United Airlines Mexico service changes from late-June 2018