Nanjing Lukou International Airport is located to the Southeast of Nanjing, an important economic and tourist center in East China. One and a half hours flying from Nanjing Lukou International Airport covers 45% of China's population and 60% of the GDP; and 4 hours drive covers 25% of the national population and 35% of the GDP. Since 1997, the passenger volume of Nanjing Airport has grown at an average rate of 15.5%, and cargo volume 22.8%. The passenger and cargo volume of Nanjing Airport...
Thai AirAsia last week announced service conversion for Bangkok Don Mueang – Nanjing route, which will become regular scheduled service....
- Cathay Dragon increases Nanjing capacity from April 2018
- EVA Air / UNI Air increases cross-strait flights in S18
- Sriwijaya Air Feb 2018 China charter operations
- Neos plans Dreamliner service to Nanjing in April 2018
- Finnair W18 Nanjing frequency changes
- Juneyao revises planned Philippine frequencies in W17