Nanjing Lukou International Airport is located to the Southeast of Nanjing, an important economic and tourist center in East China. One and a half hours flying from Nanjing Lukou International Airport covers 45% of China's population and 60% of the GDP; and 4 hours drive covers 25% of the national population and 35% of the GDP. Since 1997, the passenger volume of Nanjing Airport has grown at an average rate of 15.5%, and cargo volume 22.8%. The passenger and cargo volume of Nanjing Airport...
Finnair last week extended its schedule listing in winter 2018/19 season, including various seasonal adjustment. For its Helsinki – Nanjing...
- Juneyao revises planned Philippine frequencies in W17
- Juneyao plans Nanjing – Sapporo service in 1Q18
- Finnair S18 International service changes
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO
- Juneyao Airlines plans Kalibo service in W17
- China Eastern ends Nanjing – Singapore service in Aug 2017