Introduction to Ostrava Airport
Ostrava Leos Janacek Airport is the biggest regional airport in the Czech Republic with scheduled domestic and international traffic.
Airport is located at the strategic point among the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland. With respect to its location, it is an important point of entry into industrial areas of these countries.
- Located in the centre of Europe
- RWY 3,500 m x 63 m
- CAT IIIA/RWY 22
- No slot / night / noise restrictions
- Aircraft Maintenance Center
- Aircraft Painting Shop
- New Cargo terminal
- Logistics center integrating air, rail and road services
- Catchment area of 5.9 milion...
LOT Polish Airlines in the last few weeks announced 3 additional European routes from Warsaw , including service resumption. The Star Alliance...
- Smartwings June – October 2019 service changes
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Czech Republic charters from June 2018
- PSO to routes OSR-AMS and OSR-HEL
- Smartwings further expands Greece / Egypt routes in S17
- Smartwings S17 new routes as of 15DEC16
- Ryanair Adds Milan Bergamo – Ostrava Service in W16