Pardubice airport is regional airport located 100 km east of Prague. Airport mainly serves East Bohemia Region with two main cities Pardubice and Hradec Kralove but due to low fares and easy accessibility gives unique opportunity to be used as an option or low fare solution for Prague airport.
• underserved → NO SLOTS REQUIRED
• low airport fees and rates
• fast handling and check-in
• easy accessibility from Prague (highway; railway)
• free car parking for passenger
Smartwings in Summer 2015 season is resuming Pardubice – Bourgas service, after one-season suspension in 2014. The airline plans to...