Poznan Airport is one of the leading Polish regional airports located in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin, with catchment area of 4,5 million inhabitants in 150 km radial (up to 2h drive).
Poznan with over 60 fair events (Poznan International Fairs - 32. AUMA 2007), 31 universities with 140 000 students and 160 sport&cultural repaetable events is called the city of business, sport and education.
Poznan Airport with rapid growth of pax number in 2007 and 2008 offers 21 international routes, 3 domestic routes and several charter destinations as well during summer and winter season.
Ryanair, airline number 1 in Poland and Europe on November 18 announced the launch of another new route from Poznan to Podgorica in Montenegro.
- New Airline at Poznań Ławica and new connections
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- Paris - from October 31, twice a week, on Thursdays and Sundays!
- Sixth rotation a day to / from Warsaw!
- WIZZ AIR is growing in Poznań!
- Wizz Air boosts Kutaisi network from Sep 2019
16 days 16 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago