Poznan Airport is one of the leading Polish regional airports located in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin, with catchment area of 4,5 million inhabitants in 150 km radial (up to 2h drive). Poznan with over 60 fair events (Poznan International Fairs - 32. AUMA 2007), 31 universities with 140 000 students and 160 sport&cultural repaetable events is called the city of business, sport and education. Poznan Airport with rapid growth of pax number in 2007 and 2008 offers 21...
WizzAir in summer 2018 season plans to introduce additional service to Iceland, with the launch of Poznan – Reykjavik Keflavik service....
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- LOT adds Poznan – Lviv service from June 2017
- LOT Polish Airlines converts new Israeli routes to year-round in W17
- WizzAir further expands Ukraine network in S17
- Routes Europe 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Israel routes in S17