Poznan Airport is one of the leading Polish regional airports located in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin, with catchment area of 4,5 million inhabitants in 150 km radial (up to 2h drive). Poznan with over 60 fair events (Poznan International Fairs - 32. AUMA 2007), 31 universities with 140 000 students and 160 sport&cultural repaetable events is called the city of business, sport and education. Poznan Airport with rapid growth of pax number in 2007 and 2008 offers 21...
Ellinair in summer 2018 season is planning additional new service to Russia and Eastern Europe, previously not covered on Airlineroute ....
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia
- Ryanair S18 Poland network expansion
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- WizzAir adds Poznan – Reykjavik route in S18
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17