Poznan Airport is one of the leading Polish regional airports located in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin, with catchment area of 4,5 million inhabitants in 150 km radial (up to 2h drive).
Poznan with over 60 fair events (Poznan International Fairs - 32. AUMA 2007), 31 universities with 140 000 students and 160 sport&cultural repaetable events is called the city of business, sport and education.
Poznan Airport with rapid growth of pax number in 2007 and 2008 offers 21 international routes,...
On August 7, 2019, LOT Polish Airlines announced an additional flight on the POZ-WAW route from the winter season 2019/2020! This is the...
- WIZZ AIR is growing in Poznań!
- Wizz Air boosts Kutaisi network from Sep 2019
- Wizz Air expands Poznan network from mid-Sep 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Travel Service Polska S19 new routes
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
has updated their profile
2 months 27 days ago