Poznan Airport is one of the leading Polish regional airports located in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin, with catchment area of 4,5 million inhabitants in 150 km radial (up to 2h drive). Poznan with over 60 fair events (Poznan International Fairs - 32. AUMA 2007), 31 universities with 140 000 students and 160 sport&cultural repaetable events is called the city of business, sport and education. Poznan Airport with rapid growth of pax number in 2007 and 2008 offers 21...
The following is a list of new routes addition (including resumed service) scheduled by Ryanair in summer 2019 season, effective from 31MAR19 to...
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air Poland network changes from Oct 2018
- Ellinair schedules additional new routes in S18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia