The Government of the Republic of Kosovo through foreign investment has made a concession of Pristina International Airport “Adem Jashari”; which, is now operated by Limak Group in partnership with Aeroports de Lyon Management. The airport new terminal will provide modern infrastructure, world-class services, efficiency in operations, increased transparency and benefits in business development. LKIA Marketing Strategy is designed to complement and integrate with the...
Eurowings in summer 2018 season is scheduling new route for Pristina, as the airline plans one weekly Munich – Pristina flight. From...
- WizzAir opens London Luton base from June 2017
- WizzAir schedules new Balkan routes from Budapest in S17
- Norwegian adds new Helsinki routes in S17
- SAS adds new European routes in S17
- easyJet Plans New Routes in 16Q4
- airberlin S16 Planned New European Routes