The Government of the Republic of Kosovo through foreign investment has made a concession of Pristina International Airport “Adem Jashari”; which, is now operated by Limak Group in partnership with Aeroports de Lyon Management. The airport new terminal will provide modern infrastructure, world-class services, efficiency in operations, increased transparency and benefits in business development. LKIA Marketing Strategy is designed to complement and integrate with the...
Norwegian in summer 2018 season is offering new service on Copenhagen – Pristina route, operated by Norwegian Air International (D8). From...
- Air Prishtina schedules new routes in S18
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18
- Eurowings plans Munich – Pristina launch in S18
- WizzAir opens London Luton base from June 2017
- WizzAir schedules new Balkan routes from Budapest in S17
- Norwegian adds new Helsinki routes in S17