Introduction to Tocumen International Airport, Panama
Tocumen International Airport is located in Panama City (Central America). In 2011, we handled morethan 6 million passengers, 65% in-Transit/Transfers Pax. Two parallel runways and 40 PBB, compose themajor airport infrastructure.
By June 2012 the North Terminal will be fully operational.By this time, Tocumen Airport will have 50% more capacity and will have available 12 additional PBB´s.Currently we serve 34 Countries and more than 79 destinations from the airport.
Copa Airlines has been granted permission to resume flights over the coming weeks, initially serving about 10 destinations from its hub in Panama.
- US fines Copa Airlines over Venezuela flights
- Copa Airlines moves 737 MAX 9 service resumption to May 2020
- ASM helps to secure major route for Suriname
- Copa Airlines W18 Curacao frequency changes
- Air China schedules Panama City launch in April 2018
- Copa Airlines plans Barbados launch in July 2018