Situated in the UAE, in the M.E., Sharjah International Airport is ISO 9000 Certified & committed to the highest standards of Operational Quality. Only 20 minutes driving distance from Dubai, Sharjah Airport provides a good option, given its competitive Landing/Handling Charges & efficiency of service. The presence of 5 fuel suppliers ensures the best fuel prices in the region. With client care being the focal point of its vision, Sharjah Airport has many amenities & value...
Air Arabia during summer season is temporary reducing operational frequencies on Sharjah – Najaf route. From 01MAY18 to 20AUG18, overall...
- Air Arabia adds Grozny service from April 2018
- Air Arabia S18 Iran service reductions
- Air Arabia adds Izmir service from June 2018
- Air Arabia adds seasonal Gabala service in S18
- Air Arabia adds seasonal Bodrum service in S18
- Air Arabia adds Moscow Sheremetyevo service from Feb 2018