Situated in the UAE, in the M.E., Sharjah International Airport is ISO 9000 Certified & committed to the highest standards of Operational Quality. Only 20 minutes driving distance from Dubai, Sharjah Airport provides a good option, given its competitive Landing/Handling Charges & efficiency of service. The presence of 5 fuel suppliers ensures the best fuel prices in the region. With client care being the focal point of its vision, Sharjah Airport has many amenities & value...
Kazakh-carrier SCAT is winter 2017/18 season is adding a pair of new routes from Aktau , including service to Moscow Vnukovo and Sharjah. Planned...
- Air Arabia adds Sohar service from July 2017
- Air Arabia boosts Trabzon service in 3Q17
- Air Arabia adds Somalia service from July 2017
- Shaheen Air launches Faisalabad service from May 2017
- Air Arabia adds Trabzon service from June 2017
- Pakistan International preliminary Islamabad – Sharjah schedule in S17