Changi Airport Group manages Singapore Changi Airport – the world's most awarded airport with more than 460 accolades under its belt. Changi boasts superior connectivity to over 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide. It is the world’s sixth busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic and among the the world's top ten in terms of international cargo.
Apart from serving as a key gateway to the vibrant Southeast Asia and Australasia regions, Changi’s growth will also be fuelled by the continuously increasingly attractiveness of Singapore as a business...
Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines has moved forward Singapore – Dili operation, in cooperation with Air Timor. First flight by Druk Air...
- VietJet Air expands International routes from Da Nang in Dec 2019
- Singapore Airlines W20 Brunei preliminary aircraft changes
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Singapore Airlines codeshare to New Zealand from Dec 2019
- Singapore Airlines adds A350 Osaka service from Jan 2020
- Singapore Airlines W19 Hong Kong service adjustment
- Scoot adds Boeing 787 Zhengzhou service in 1Q20