Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 40 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections. The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through"...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: FLYBE, BLUE ISLANDS, EASTERN, AURIGNY, THOMSON
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 36
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 17 days ago
6 months 13 days ago
7 months 1 day ago
7 months 21 days ago
Southampton Airport has today (Wednesday 19 September 2018) launched a six-week public consultation seeking feedback on its draft Master Plan which...
- Southampton Airport welcomes RAF 100 Baton Relay runners at its Terminal.
- easyJet to take off from Southampton again this winter
- Southampton Airport invests in state-of-the-art training centre for businesses across the region
- ‘No-charge’ electric car charging sparks savings at Southampton Airport
- Delight for Southampton skiers with more choice to Chambery
- Southampton Airport Celebrates Strong Passenger Numbers in 2017