Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 40 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections. The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through"...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: FLYBE, BLUE ISLANDS, EASTERN, AURIGNY, THOMSON
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 36
- Number of Terminals: 1
8 days 13 hours ago
28 days 13 hours ago
1 month 14 hours ago
1 month 5 days ago
Geneva flights are back from December 2018 following demand from ski passengers.
- Southampton Airport invests in state-of-the-art training centre for businesses across the region
- ‘No-charge’ electric car charging sparks savings at Southampton Airport
- Delight for Southampton skiers with more choice to Chambery
- Southampton Airport Celebrates Strong Passenger Numbers in 2017
- Southampton Airport announces new route to Menorca with TUI
- Southampton Airport holds event to celebrate powdair launch