Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 40 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections. The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through" experience - making your journey easy, fast and friendly.
As we smoothly land into 2020 after having enjoyed a great year in 2019, Southampton Airport is fondly looking back on a year that was filled with...
- As Christmas gets closer, Flybe will be adding more flights on existing Southampton routes to meet passenger demand.
- Southampton Airport has been rated the best airport in the UK for security queue times by consumer experts Which?
- Increased flights to Yorkshire from Southampton with Eastern Airways
- Southampton Airport flies high with carbon footprint reduction
- Southampton Airport ranked amongst best in country for passenger accessibility
- Cheers for new route from Southampton to Guernsey with Aurigny
22 days 6 hours ago
1 month 6 days ago
3 months 1 day ago
6 months 11 days ago