Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 40 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections. The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through" experience - making your journey easy, fast and friendly.
Southampton Airport has been rated the best airport in the UK for security queue times by consumer experts Which?
The consumer champion asked more than 4,000 passengers to provide an estimate of how long they were kept waiting while going through security on...
- Increased flights to Yorkshire from Southampton with Eastern Airways
- Southampton Airport flies high with carbon footprint reduction
- Southampton Airport ranked amongst best in country for passenger accessibility
- Cheers for new route from Southampton to Guernsey with Aurigny
- Southampton Airport looks to the future in public Master Plan consultation
- Southampton Airport welcomes RAF 100 Baton Relay runners at its Terminal.
15 days 19 hours ago
3 months 26 days ago
4 months 20 hours ago
4 months 21 hours ago