SVO KEY FACTS 59 years of market experience 40,093 million passengers in 2017 (+17,8%) 308 thousand aircraft movements in 2017 (+12,9%) Dominant position in international flights segment among Moscow airports (52%) Number one in scheduled traffic 4 passenger terminals (new Terminal B to be opened in 2018) 2 cargo terminals Cargo traffic leader on Moscow market with more than 60% market share (more than 325k ton) in 2017 Terminal capacity 60 million passengers...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aeroflot, Nordwind Airlines, RoyalFlight, Pegasus Airlines, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 45
- Number of Terminals: 4
- Number of Runways: 2 (3d opening in sping 2018)
1 day 16 hours ago
Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport:
has updated their profile
4 months 27 days ago
With effect from June 2nd 2018 until October 25th 2018, Brussels Airlines has recently announced that it will move its current operations...
- Sheremetyevo handled more than 45 million passengers in 2018
- Aeroflot extends Colombo schedule into S19
- Aeroflot 2Q19 Dubai service changes
- Aeroflot S19 Maldives service changes
- Aeroflot schedules additional European routes in S19
- Aeroflot doubles Moscow – Seoul service in S19