Sanya Phoenix International Airport was built on the basis of 4E-level standard of international airport in June,1994 and can meet the demand of full-loading takeoff and landing capacity of large-sized aircraft like Boeing 747,777 and Airbus 330,340. Up to now Sanya Phoenix International Airport has opened 32 international and regional routes, of which six are regular routes. Its route network covers more than 30 international cities and regions.
Thai Lion Air in winter 2018/19 season is introducing additional 4 routes to China, operating under scheduled charter basis. Planned service...
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Sanya service from Nov 2018
- S7 Airlines plans scheduled Sanya flights from Nov 2018
- China Southern NW18 Long-Haul service changes as of 23AUG18
- JC Cambodia adds Sanya service from July 2018
- Hainan Airlines adds Sanya – Macau service from July 2018
- China Southern Sanya – London W18 aircraft changes