Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi. With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000m
1 year 2 months ago
Georgian Airways in summer 2018 season is introducing additional route to Germany, as the airline schedules Tbilisi – Cologne route. From...
- Blue Air plans Tbilisi charters in Feb 2018
- Georgian Airways resumes Kazan route in S18
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG
- Georgian Airways outlines S18 network expansion
- Route rundown: DOH - PRG, KWI - TBS, CCU - DEL
- Buta Airways preliminary operation from Sep 2017