Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi. With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000m
1 year 5 months ago
Russian carrier Ural Airlines from May 2018 is adding new route to Georgia, with the launch of Krasnodar – Tbilisi route. From 24MAY18,...
- Georgian Airways plans Tbilisi – Thessaloniki launch in April 2018
- Iran Air files network expansion in S18
- Georgian Airways adds Cologne service in S18
- Blue Air plans Tbilisi charters in Feb 2018
- Georgian Airways resumes Kazan route in S18
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG