Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi. With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000m
1 year 11 months ago
Georgian carrier Myway Airlines next month is adding service to Eastern Europe, including Budapest and Kiev, on board Boeing 737 aircraft. Planned...
- Pobeda expands Tbilisi network in 4Q18
- Georgian Airways adds new routes in S19
- Tarom adds Odessa / Tbilisi from Sep 2018
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18
- Georgian Airways Berlin frequency changes from late-May 2018
- TAROM files preliminary new routes info in 2018