The Toluca International Airport (TLC) is the newest and best gateway to the Mexican Capital, serving the State of Mexico and the central region of the country. It is located in Toluca, the capital of the State of Mexico, only 40 kilometers away from Mexico City and just 25 minutes away from Santa Fe, Mexico's most important financial and corporate district. It is a gateway not only to the industry and commerce of this region, but also to many touristic destinations, including The...
vivaAerobus in the 4 th quarter of 2018 is introducing various new routes, including additional limited-time operations for Los Angeles. Planned...
- Volaris Adds New Domestic Routes from late-April 2016
- Interjet Ends Toluca – Las Vegas Operation in May 2016
- Volaris Plans New Domestic Routes from March 2016
- Spirit Airlines Expands Houston Service in S15
- AeroGal Adds Quito – Toluca Charter Service in late-August 2014
- Aeromar Adds Veracruz – Toluca Operation from late-May 2013