Jinan international airport (TNA) is located in Jinan, the provincial capital of Shandong province. Shandong province is blessed with an abundance of Chinese culture legacies, astounding natural beauty and 100million friendly local people. The GDP of Shandong ranged in the third around China. Jinan is reputed to be the “spring city” cause of its 72 springs. It’s famous for “Lotuses and willows are all around the city, hills and lakes are all in sight”. Jinan...
Jetstar Pacific during the month of April and May 2018 introduces additional scheduled charter service to China, on board Airbus A320 aircraft....
- Thai Lion Air outlines 737 MAX 9 operation in 2Q18
- China Eastern adds Jinan – Seoul service from April 2018
- Cathay Dragon adds Jinan service from March 2018
- FAT adds new Taiwan – China scheduled charter routes in Feb 2018
- Sky Angkor Airlines files additional Siem Reap – China charters in 1Q18
- Shandong Airlines schedules Jinan – Hong Kong Jan 2018 launch