Jinan international airport (TNA) is located in Jinan, the provincial capital of Shandong province. Shandong province is blessed with an abundance of Chinese culture legacies, astounding natural beauty and 100million friendly local people. The GDP of Shandong ranged in the third around China. Jinan is reputed to be the “spring city” cause of its 72 springs. It’s famous for “Lotuses and willows are all around the city, hills and lakes are all in sight”. Jinan...
Shandong Airlines from December 2018 introduces new route to South East Asia, as the airline schedules Jinan – Singapore nonstop service....
- Lanmei Airlines adds new routes to China in May/June 2018
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- XL Airways France adds Jinan link from late-June 2018
- Jetstar Pacific expands China charters service in April 2018
- Thai Lion Air outlines 737 MAX 9 operation in 2Q18
- China Eastern adds Jinan – Seoul service from April 2018