Jinan international airport (TNA) is located in Jinan, the provincial capital of Shandong province. Shandong province is blessed with an abundance of Chinese culture legacies, astounding natural beauty and 100million friendly local people. The GDP of Shandong ranged in the third around China. Jinan is reputed to be the “spring city” cause of its 72 springs. It’s famous for “Lotuses and willows are all around the city, hills and lakes are all in sight”. Jinan...
Shandong Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to offer new service to Nagoya , as the airline intends to serve from both Jinan and Qingdao....
- Tibet Airlines files Jinan – Helsinki schedule from April 2019
- Sichuan Airlines schedules A350 Los Angeles service from May 2019
- Shandong Airlines plans Jinan – Singapore route in Dec 2018
- Lanmei Airlines adds new routes to China in May/June 2018
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- XL Airways France adds Jinan link from late-June 2018