Jinan international airport (TNA) is located in Jinan, the provincial capital of Shandong province. Shandong province is blessed with an abundance of Chinese culture legacies, astounding natural beauty and 100million friendly local people. The GDP of Shandong ranged in the third around China. Jinan is reputed to be the “spring city” cause of its 72 springs. It’s famous for “Lotuses and willows are all around the city, hills and lakes are all in sight”. Jinan...
Lanmei Airlines during the month of May and June 2018 is introducing additional 4 routes to China, operating to/from Siem Reap. Planned operation...
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- XL Airways France adds Jinan link from late-June 2018
- Jetstar Pacific expands China charters service in April 2018
- Thai Lion Air outlines 737 MAX 9 operation in 2Q18
- China Eastern adds Jinan – Seoul service from April 2018
- Cathay Dragon adds Jinan service from March 2018