Also recognised as Francisco Sarabia International Airport alongide the name of Torreón International Airport. The airport is located in Torreón, Coahuila, Mexico. The airport is responsible for the national/international air traffic of Comarca Lagunera, including Gómez Palacio and Lerdo in the state of Durango.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco,...
vivaAerobus in the first-half of summer 2018 season is adding 3 new domestic routes, focusing on Cancun and Merida market. Planned new routes...
- Volaris Plans New Domestic Routes from March 2016
- AeroMexico Resumes Monterrey – Torreon / Houston Service from Nov 2014
- Interjet Planned SuperJet Operation from August 2013
- vivaAerobus New Domestic Routes in September 2013
- Interjet Expands Domestic Mexican Service from July 2013
- vivaAerobus Adds New Services from Cancun from June 2013