Introduction to Corporación Quiport - Quito International Airport
Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and
cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making
the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people.
This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business
destination in South America.
The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013
as the only greenfield airport in Latin America and the Caribbean. Thanks to its
technical characteristics, the airport has allowed an important...
American 'more optimistic' compared to previous schedule plans.
- KLM further boosts summer flying program
- TAME to be liquidated but essential routes to continue
- Air Europa arrives in Quito and Ecuador with the Boeing 787 Dreamliner to resume its regular operations
- Air Canada rouge 767 service replacement as of 1800GMT 22JUL20
- Air Canada started cargo flights from Quito International Airport
- National COE authorizes an increase in the ceiling of air frequencies up to 50%
Latest Updates from Corporación Quiport - Quito International Airport
13 days 5 hours ago
14 days 11 hours ago