Hosea Kutako International Airport (HKIA) is situated 45 km east of Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia. Hosea Kutako is Namibia’s only international airport, complementing the airport capacity of other hubs within Southern Africa. The Airport handles over 814 810 passengers annually and about 17 514 aircraft movements.. HKIA has daily connections to Johannesburg, Cape Town and frequently to Luanda. The scheduled airlines calling at HKIA are Air Namibia, South African...
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 4532
- Ownership: Namibia Airports Company
Eurowings this past week opened reservation for its new long-haul routes from Munich, and for the First time, Frankfurt, in winter 2019/20 season....
- Air Namibia NS19 regional service increase
- Ethiopian 1Q19 Southern Africa service adjustment
- Air Namibia plans Victoria Falls service increase from Nov 2018
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2018 Marketing Awards
- KLM NW18 Luanda / Windhoek service reductions
- Westair Aviation outlines preliminary scheduled service from April 2018