Hosea Kutako International Airport (HKIA) is situated 45 km east of Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia. Hosea Kutako is Namibia’s only international airport, complementing the airport capacity of other hubs within Southern Africa. The Airport handles over 814 810 passengers annually and about 17 514 aircraft movements.. HKIA has daily connections to Johannesburg, Cape Town and frequently to Luanda. The scheduled airlines calling at HKIA are Air Namibia, South African...
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 4532
- Ownership: Namibia Airports Company
Air Namibia from November 2018 plans to expand Windhoek – Victoria Falls service for the second time in 6 months, operated by Embraer...
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2018 Marketing Awards
- KLM NW18 Luanda / Windhoek service reductions
- Westair Aviation outlines preliminary scheduled service from April 2018
- Air Namibia moves West Africa service addition to June 2018
- Qatar Airways increases Windhoek service in July/Aug 2018
- Qatar Airways NS18 Namibia service changes