Hosea Kutako International Airport (HKIA) is situated 45 km east of Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia. Hosea Kutako is Namibia’s only international airport, complementing the airport capacity of other hubs within Southern Africa. The Airport handles over 814 810 passengers annually and about 17 514 aircraft movements.. HKIA has daily connections to Johannesburg, Cape Town and frequently to Luanda. The scheduled airlines calling at HKIA are Air Namibia, South African...
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 4532
- Ownership: Namibia Airports Company
Air Namibia has delayed planned service resumption to West Africa, announced by the airline earlier this week. Planned 4 weekly Windhoek –...
- Qatar Airways increases Windhoek service in July/Aug 2018
- Qatar Airways NS18 Namibia service changes
- Ethiopian Airlines NS18 changes as of 08JAN18
- Condor April 2018 Southern Africa service changes
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 11OCT17
- SA Airlink opens St. Helena reservation for Oct 2017 launch