Introduction to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide from both the Main Terminal and klia2.
The airport is the only one in the region to offer...
Here's our list of new airlines in 2019! Thank you for your support. For more information please visit: ...
- Malaysia Airports Appoints Dato’ Mohd Shukrie Mohd Salleh As Group Chief Executive Officer
- Malaysia Airlines revises Balikpapan service launch to mid-March 2020
- EVA Air Feb/Mar 2020 Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes as of 18FEB20
- MAHB - January statistics 2020!
- Citilink begins Bandung – Kuala Lumpur service from Feb 2020
- US-Bangla Airlines expands Kuala Lumpur / Muscat service from Feb 2020
Latest Updates from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
24 days 2 hours ago
1 month 19 days ago