KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide...
AirAsia from late-December 2019 plans to launch Kuala Lumpur – Da Lat service, as the airline scheduled first flight on 20DEC19. Airbus...
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines W19 Regional service changes
- Malaysia Airlines adds new Indonesia routes from mid-Sep 2019
- Jetstar Pacific schedules one-time Kuala Lumpur service in mid-Sep 2019
- Uzbekistan Airways increases Kuala Lumpur service in W19
- Malaysia Airlines schedules limited-time A380 Sydney service in Dec 2019
- World Routes 25: 2008 Host Kuala Lumpur Network in Nov 1995
1 month 6 days ago