KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide from both the Main Terminal and klia2.
The airport is the only one in the region to offer...
EVA Air earlier this month revised operational aircraft for Taipei Taoyuan – Kuala Lumpur route, as the Star Alliance carrier switched...
- MAHB - January statistics 2020!
- Citilink begins Bandung – Kuala Lumpur service from Feb 2020
- US-Bangla Airlines expands Kuala Lumpur / Muscat service from Feb 2020
- AirAsia X adds Ahmedabad service from late-April 2020
- Citilink Indonesia Launches New International Route Connecting Bandung And Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines schedules A380 Tokyo Narita service Mar - May 2020
8 days 13 hours ago
1 month 13 days ago
2 months 21 days ago