Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport is a national / international airport in the state of Guerrero within Mexico's Pacific Ocean coast. Many tourists arrive for it's beachs and resorts. Subsequently it operates the air traffic for the cities of Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers...
Air Canada since August 2019 gradually revised planned operations for Sun Destinations service in winter 2019/20, as a result of extended...
- Volaris expands Tijuana network from Nov 2018
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada expands Western Canada service in W18
- Aeromar adds new Guadalajara routes from March 2018
- Sunwings plans additional routes in W17