Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport is a national / international airport in the state of Guerrero within Mexico's Pacific Ocean coast. Many tourists arrive for it's beachs and resorts. Subsequently it operates the air traffic for the cities of Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers...
Volaris in the first week of November 2018 introduces new domestic routes from Tijuana , scheduled with Airbus A320 aircraft. Planned new routes...
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada expands Western Canada service in W18
- Aeromar adds new Guadalajara routes from March 2018
- Sunwings plans additional routes in W17
- Volaris plans additional Chicago charter routes in 1Q17