Introduction to Cagliari Airport - Sardinia
Cagliari Airport, managed by Sogaer, is Sardinia’s most important airport in terms of traffic and size and represents the main gateway to this beautiful island. Located in the south of Sardinia at just 7 km away from the city centre, Cagliari Airport has the main catchment area in all the island, 60% of the total population, and hosts 50% of the total regional air traffic. In 2017, for the first time, Cagliari Airport reached and exceeded the threshold of 4 million passengers, reaching a growth of 12.55% compared to 2016. In the 2018 Cagliari Airport includes about 35 Airlines, 20 Countries...
Connections to Alghero, Cagliari and Olbia will begin in May.
- Ryanair Grows Cagliari Base
- Lufthansa Adds Frequencies On High-Demand Domestic Business Routes
- ITA to continue Sardinia routes under PSO program
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Sicilian competition to heat up as Wizz, Ryanair expand
- EGO Airways unveils launch network