The Chisinau Airport is located at the junction between the commercial roads of Asia and Europe and is the main air gateway of the Republic of Moldova, being concessioned by LLC „Avia Invest”- the management company – investor since November 1, 2013, by a decree of the Government of RM. For the last five years, “Avia Invest” has made considerable investments in reconstruction, modernization and development of Chisinau Airport, which has resulted in significant...
Wizz Air this week announced the addition of 2 nd Airbus A320 aircraft to be based in Chisinau , effective December 2018. With the arrival of...
- Air Moldova resumes Kiev service from August 2018
- TAROM schedules new routes in July 2018
- TAROM files preliminary new routes info in 2018
- Air Moldova plans Tel Aviv launch in May 2018
- FlyOne plans new routes from June 2018
- Air Moldova plans Ekaterinburg S18 launch