The Chisinau Airport is located at the junction between the commercial roads of Asia and Europe and is the main air gateway of the Republic of Moldova, being concessioned by LLC „Avia Invest”- the management company – investor since November 1, 2013, by a decree of the Government of RM. For the last five years, “Avia Invest” has made considerable investments in reconstruction, modernization and development of Chisinau Airport, which has resulted in significant...
Moldovan carrier FlyOne has announced planned network expansion in summer 2018 season, as the airline schedules new flights to Birmingham and...
- Air Moldova plans Ekaterinburg S18 launch
- Air Moldova schedules Dubai launch in Nov 2017
- Air Moldova adds new routes in S17
- WizzAir adds Berlin – Chisinau link in S17
- TAROM planned W16 frequency increases
- Air Moldova adds Brussels flights from Oct 2016