The Chisinau Airport is located at the junction between the commercial roads of Asia and Europe and is the main air gateway of the Republic of Moldova, being concessioned by LLC „Avia Invest”- the management company – investor since November 1, 2013, by a decree of the Government of RM. For the last five years, “Avia Invest” has made considerable investments in reconstruction, modernization and development of Chisinau Airport, which has resulted in significant...
Skyteam member TAROM in the week 20MAY18’s OAG update filed preliminary info on its planned new service. The following is a list of planned...
- Air Moldova plans Tel Aviv launch in May 2018
- FlyOne plans new routes from June 2018
- Air Moldova plans Ekaterinburg S18 launch
- Air Moldova schedules Dubai launch in Nov 2017
- Air Moldova adds new routes in S17
- WizzAir adds Berlin – Chisinau link in S17