ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo). Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas. They...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal, Ryanair, easyJet, transavia.com, Lufthansa
The Arch of Triumph of Delta Airlines, in Lisbon, won the 1st place in 2018, taking the the highest score ever achieved: 39.7 out of 40.
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Portugal gets mentioned in positive 'Wall Street Journal' article
- Portugal won “the Oscar” for Europe's leading travel destination 2017
- Business in the Air in ANA’s app
- Watch ANA Aeroportos de Portugal's new video!
- CARBON ACCREDITATION BY ACI EUROPE OF ANA’S AIRPORTS RENEWED AND IMPROVED
2 months 13 days ago