Bengaluru International Airport renamed as Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru and New Terminal inaugurated About Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) BIAL is a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act formed to build, own and operate Bangalore‘s Greenfield private sector-owned and operated airport – the Bengaluru International Airport. Private promoters hold a 74% (GVK – 43% Siemens Projects Ventures –26%, and or Flughafen Zurich AG– 5%)...
Three questions for Raj Andrade, VP - business development, marketing and strategy, Bangalore International Airport in Bengaluru.
- Route rundown: CUN-SFO, BAH-BLR, LED-ALC
- IndiGo outlines ATR72 network in W17
- Etihad expands Bangalore service from March 2017
- IndiGo Expands Bangalore / Chennai Service from April 2016
- IndiGo Expands Domestic Service in March 2016
- IndiGo Jan/Feb 2016 Domestic Service Expansion