Bengaluru International Airport renamed as Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru and New Terminal inaugurated About Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) BIAL is a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act formed to build, own and operate Bangalore‘s Greenfield private sector-owned and operated airport – the Bengaluru International Airport. Private promoters hold a 74% (GVK – 43% Siemens Projects Ventures –26%, and or Flughafen Zurich AG– 5%)...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo later this month is introducing additional international route from Bangalore, with the new Bangalore –...
- IndiGo further expands international network in 4Q18
- The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year
- A quick chat with... Raj Andrade, Bangalore International Airport
- Route rundown: CUN-SFO, BAH-BLR, LED-ALC
- IndiGo outlines ATR72 network in W17
- Etihad expands Bangalore service from March 2017