Bengaluru International Airport renamed as Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru and New Terminal inaugurated About Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) BIAL is a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act formed to build, own and operate Bangalore‘s Greenfield private sector-owned and operated airport – the Bengaluru International Airport. Private promoters hold a 74% (GVK – 43% Siemens Projects Ventures –26%, and or Flughafen Zurich AG– 5%) stake in BIAL while the...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines during the week of 13OCT19’s OAG schedules update extended schedule listing into winter 2020/21 season, effective...
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- Etihad Airways W19 service changes as of 06SEP19
- Route rundown: CCU-HAN, JFK-BOG, ADD-BLR
- Route rundown: AMS-BLR, CEB-KHH, ARN-LUX
- IndiGo adds Bangalore – Phuket service from late-Dec 2018
- IndiGo further expands international network in 4Q18