Bengaluru International Airport renamed as Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru and New Terminal inaugurated About Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) BIAL is a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act formed to build, own and operate Bangalore‘s Greenfield private sector-owned and operated airport – the Bengaluru International Airport. Private promoters hold a 74% (GVK – 43% Siemens Projects Ventures –26%, and or Flughafen Zurich AG– 5%) stake in BIAL while the...
This week: KLM picks up former Jet Airways route; Philippines AirAsia expands Cebu network; and SAS returns to Luxembourg.
- IndiGo adds Bangalore – Phuket service from late-Dec 2018
- IndiGo further expands international network in 4Q18
- The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year
- A quick chat with... Raj Andrade, Bangalore International Airport
- Route rundown: CUN-SFO, BAH-BLR, LED-ALC
- IndiGo outlines ATR72 network in W17