Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario's manufacturing sector, London is Canada's 11th largest city and one of the fastest growing communities in Canada. London International Airport is one of the busiest airports in Canada, providing convenient access to destinations throughout North America and the Caribbean. The airport boasts a modern, accessible terminal building and a wide range of services for both business and leisure travellers. Within London International Airport's...
Canadian carrier SWOOP yesterday (22JAN19) announced new markets scheduled for summer 2019 season, including expanded Trans-Border network from...
- Air Canada adds new domestic routes from Montreal in July 2018
- Sunwings plans additional routes in W17
- UNITED Canada Service Changes in late-June 2016
- WestJet Adds Seasonal New Vancouver – Ontario Routes in S16
- WestJet Adds Toronto – London ON Route from mid-Mar 2016
- WestJet adds new hub link to London network