Introduction to Mumbai International Airport Limited
GVK Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) is a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) joint venture between GVK led consortium (74%) and Airports Authority of India (26%), formed in May 2006.
GVK MIAL was given the mandate to modernize and upgrade the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), Mumbai, the first brownfield airport under PPP in India. Through this transformational initiative, GVK MIAL aims to make CSMIA one of the world’s best airports which consistently delights customers and being the pride of Mumbai.
CSMIA is located in the heart of the financial...
Virgin Atlantic CEO Shai Weiss said the airline remains an 'interested party' in Flybe amid a potential rebirth of the UK-based regional carrier.
- Vistara W20 Dubai operations as of 22OCT20
- Air India W20 UK Air Bubble network as of 21OCT20
- Uganda Airlines plans to fly long-haul in 2021
- Virgin Atlantic reaffirms Manchester – India network launch in NW20
- Virgin Atlantic adds India routes from Manchester
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more