Changi Airports International (CAI) is a leading consultant, manager and investor in the global aviation market. CAI sees airports as a vital part of a country’s infrastructure, intricately linked to economic growth and development. As a strategic partner and an experienced airport manager, CAI designs integrated solutions that enable its clients and partners to fulfil their potential of being worldclass airports.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed additional aircraft changes for the first quarter of 2020, including the...
- Salam Air schedules new routes in Nov 2019
- AirAsia X schedules Singapore launch in Nov 2019
- SunExpress adds Trabzon – Dammam service from late-Dec 2019
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- Buta Airways expands network to Saudi Arabia from Sep 2019
- flynas W19 network expansion