Changi Airports International (CAI) is a leading consultant, manager and investor in the global aviation market. CAI sees airports as a vital part of a country’s infrastructure, intricately linked to economic growth and development. As a strategic partner and an experienced airport manager, CAI designs integrated solutions that enable its clients and partners to fulfil their potential of being worldclass airports.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines last week filed latest update to its planned summer 2020 long-haul service, effective from 29MAR20. Latest adjustment as...
- Buta Airways expands network to Saudi Arabia from Sep 2019
- flynas W19 network expansion
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part two
- Pakistan International adds Peshawar – Dammam service from mid-Sep 2019
- IndiGo adds Mumbai – Dammam service from July 2019
- Biman Bangladesh 3Q19 Dammam aircraft changes