Changi Airports International (CAI) is a leading consultant, manager and investor in the global aviation market. CAI sees airports as a vital part of a country’s infrastructure, intricately linked to economic growth and development. As a strategic partner and an experienced airport manager, CAI designs integrated solutions that enable its clients and partners to fulfil their potential of being worldclass airports.
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo from July 2019 continues to expand service to Saudi Arabia, with the addition of Mumbai – Dammam route....
- Biman Bangladesh 3Q19 Dammam aircraft changes
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- Azerbaijan Airlines expands Saudi Arabia charters in S19
- Route rundown: KUL-ADL, LHR-DMM, CTU-CEB
- British Airways resumes Dammam service from Dec 2019
- flynas schedules new international routes in S19