Introduction to Krasnodar International Airport
Basel Aero manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory) including Sochi International Airport, Krasnodar International Airport and Anapa International Airport.
Krasnodar Airport is considered the largest airport of the Southern Federal District.
Located at the edge of the Black Sea, it registered 4.6m passengers in 2019. Passenger traffic has grown by 10% in comparison to 2018 passenger numbers.
Krasnodar is the administrative centre of Krasnodar region, and the economic centre of southern Russia.
Main industries within Krasnodar include agriculture, energy,...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Krasnodar
- FlyOne Armenia To Offer Eight Routes From Yerevan
- Red Wings to expand Armenia operations
- Route Analysis: Dusseldorf-Krasnodar
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Route Analysis: Belgrade-Rostov-on-Don