Introduction to Krasnodar International Airport
Basel Aero manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory) including Sochi International Airport, Krasnodar International Airport and Anapa International Airport.
Krasnodar Airport is considered the largest airport of the Southern Federal District.
Located at the edge of the Black Sea, it registered 4.6m passengers in 2019. Passenger traffic has grown by 10% in comparison to 2018 passenger numbers.
Krasnodar is the administrative centre of Krasnodar region, and the economic centre of southern Russia.
Main industries within Krasnodar include agriculture, energy,...
Eurowings’ first route to Russia will start on July 2.
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Route Analysis: Belgrade-Rostov-on-Don
- Eurowings adds VFR routes to Russia and Georgia
- Flydubai set for Chechnya route
- FlyArmenia maps out launch network
- Nordwind Airlines adds Sochi – Tel Aviv service from May 2020