Due to its strategic location between Western Europe and Central and South Asia, "Zvartnots" International Airport has a great potential to develop transfer traffic connecting these two regions. Now about 35 international airlines join Yerevan with over 60 largest cities of the world. The passenger traffic volume in 2007 was 1,387,081, which had increased for about 23.8% compared to 1,120,621 in 2006.This annual increase has been observed since 2001, when the number of passengers had been...
Qatar Airways from mid-June 2018 is increasing service to Armenia, where it currently offers 7 weekly Doha – Yerevan flights. From...
- Red Wings plans Armenia launch from March 2018
- EGYPTAIR plans Armenia charters in S18
- Aircompany Armenia files new European routes schedule in S18
- Georgian Airways files Armenia – Europe routes in S18
- Arkia schedules Armenia service from May 2018
- Turkmenistan Airlines adds Yerevan – Frankfurt from late-Dec 2017