Due to its strategic location between Western Europe and Central and South Asia, "Zvartnots" International Airport has a great potential to develop transfer traffic connecting these two regions. Now about 35 international airlines join Yerevan with over 60 largest cities of the world. The passenger traffic volume in 2007 was 1,387,081, which had increased for about 23.8% compared to 1,120,621 in 2006.This annual increase has been observed since 2001, when the number of passengers had been...
Aircompany Armenia in the OAG Schedules Analyser filed planned schedule for new service between Armenia and Europe, set for late-April 2018. The...
- Georgian Airways files Armenia – Europe routes in S18
- Arkia schedules Armenia service from May 2018
- Turkmenistan Airlines adds Yerevan – Frankfurt from late-Dec 2017
- Aircompany Armenia adds Israel service in W17
- Saratov Airlines adds new regional routes in 4Q17
- Air Cairo adds Armenia service from June 2017