Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years.
AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo Barril and Presidente Juan Bosch in Samana via a continuous focus on improving the efficiency and...
Blue Panorama since the launch of winter 2019/20 temporary leased Airbus A340-300 aircraft from Plus Ultra to support its operation. Planned A340...
- LATAM Peru adds Boeing 767 Punta Cana service in NW19
- Orbest files A330-900neo schedule in S20
- Air Europa NS20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 13SEP19
- American W19 Philadelphia – Montego Bay / Punta Cana aircraft changes
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia W19 Punta Cana routing changes
- WestJet adds Boeing 767 Caribbean / Mexico routes in W19