Airport "Yakutsk" — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the center of Yakutsk in the Gagarin district. Since June 29, 2012, a new terminal serves passengers. The old building of the Yakutsk airport has become is intended to serve passengers on international flights.
Yakutsk Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
This is a step to further expansion of international routes
- Yakutia Airlines restarts flights from Yakutsk (YKS) to Harbin (HRB)
- Airport Yakutsk launches drop-off baggage desk
- S7 resumes direct flights from Yakutsk to Moscow
- Aeroflot Launches Direct Flights from Yakutsk to Moscow
- Yakutsk International Airport Gets Permission for Embraer 170-LR and Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Avia Traffic Company expands service from April 2017
10 days 1 hour ago
23 days 2 hours ago
Yakutsk International Airport:
has updated their profile
30 days 15 hours ago