Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
Japanese low-cost carrier Peach yesterday (13DEC17) announced route addition to Hokkaido, scheduled in the second-half of 2018. Effective from...
- Scoot increases Taiwan – Japan flights from June 2018
- JAL S18 International changes as of 05DEC17
- Air China S18 International changes as of 30NOV17
- Cathay Pacific S18 Taipei – Osaka schedule changes
- Peach adds Osaka – Niigata service in March 2018
- China Eastern revises Dalian – Osaka service in W17