Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
Xiamen Airlines at the launch of winter 2018/19 season is offering new service from Hangzhou to Japan, through the offering of Hangzhou –...
- JAL S19 International network changes as of 10SEP18
- Thai Airways International W18 service changes as of 03SEP18
- Finnair expands Asia service in S19
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Osaka service from late-Oct 2018
- JAL reduces Osaka – Taipei service in S19
- NokScoot adds Osaka service in late-Oct 2018