Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
United during the weekend of 30NOV18’s schedule update filed changes to its planned international operation for summer 2019 season,...
- Juneyao Airlines expands Nanjing – Osaka flights from Dec 2018
- EVA Air expands Japan capacity in S19
- NokScoot expands Osaka service from Feb 2019
- Scoot ends Hawaii service in late-May 2019
- Korean Air plans A220 Jeju – Japan service in W19
- Xiamen Airlines increases Osaka flights in W18