Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
Delta Air Lines during the weekend of 08JUL18’s schedule update opened reservations for Seattle – Osaka Kansai service, reflecting...
- Juneyao expands Nanjing – Osaka service from July 2018
- Air Canada S19 Osaka service adjustment
- Delta adds Asia destinations but cuts Hong Kong
- VietJet Air adds Osaka service from Nov 2018
- HK Express plans 3Q18 service increase
- Singapore Airlines W18 Osaka service changes as of 07JUN18