Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
Thai AirAsia X in summer 2018 season is sourcing additional Airbus A330-300 aircraft to support its operation, under aircraft code 333....
- Singapore Airlines outlines 787-10 operation from April 2018
- Shortlists announced for Routes Asia 2018 Marketing Awards
- Jetstar Asia adds Clark – Osaka service from late-March 2018
- China Southern plans Wuhan – Osaka service in S18
- Thai Airways International S18 changes as of 25JAN18
- ANA S18 international service changes as of 18JAN18