Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
AirAsia X from August 2018 is increasing service to Hawaii, as Kuala Lumpur – Osaka Kansai – Honolulu service increases from 4 to 7...
- Jeju Air extends Muan – Osaka service to Oct 2018
- Jeju Air extends international flights from Muan till late-Oct 2018
- Qantas NW18 long-haul network changes
- Malaysia Airlines adds A350 Osaka service from August 2018
- Singapore Airlines expands Boeing 787-10 Japan service from May 2018
- EVA Air Cargo expands Boeing 777 Freighter network in Aug 2018