AIRiminum 2014 S.p.A. is the new management company of Rimini and San Marino Airport ‘Federico Fellini’. Among the minor Italian international airports, AIRiminum 2014 S.p.A. is the first entirely privately held company and it aims to relocate the Airport in its natural role of economic engine and logistics hub of Romagna.
Russian carrier Yakutia earlier this month added Krasnodar – Rimini service, operating once a week on Saturdays. First flight for this...
- Ural Airlines adds Rostov – Rimini summer service in S17
- Smartwings S16 New Routes as of 22APR16
- Ural Airlines Planned New Routes in S16
- Finnair Adds New European Routes in S16
- airberlin to Start Berlin – Rimini Service from late-May 2015
- Ukraine International Airlines Adds New Seasonal Scheduled Charter Service in S14