PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Air Berlin and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
Icelandair in recent schedule update extended listing into summer 2019 season for selected markets, on/after 31MAR19. As of 11APR18, first major...
- WOWair schedules World Cup charters in June 2018
- Icelandair schedules 737 MAX 8 Newark flights in 2Q18
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Icelandair expands Tampa flights from Sep 2018
- Icelandair boosts Berlin flights from May 2018
- Air Iceland Connect ends UK service in May 2018