PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Wizz Air and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 95
- Number of Terminals: 1
Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.:
has updated their profile
1 month 8 days ago
6 months 15 days ago
This week: WOW to open third route to Canada as it cuts US destinations; Delta Air Lines plans new Scotland route; and British Airways to provide...
- WOW air adds Vancouver service from June 2019
- Icelandair W19 Vancouver preliminary listing as of 14OCT18
- WOW air S19 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- Icelandair outlines 737 MAX 9 network in 2019
- SAS S19 European network additions
- WOW air revises Delhi service from January 2019