PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Air Berlin and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
4 months 20 days ago
This week: Air Europa adds new route to Argentina, WOW to open 14th US destination and Lufthansa to resume Pune service.
- Primera Air Nordic resumes Reykjavik – Bodrum scheduled charters in S19
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- WOW air adds Orlando service from Dec 2018
- Air Iceland Connect adds Reykjavik Keflavik – Akureyri from Oct 2018
- Icelandair faces competition concerns as CEO departs
- Primera Air adds London Stansted – Reykjavik in W18