PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection of brands in shops at the Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal.
CSA Czech Airlines in summer 2020 season plans to expand service to Iceland, as the airline schedules 7 weekly flights. Compared to 3 in summer...
- Neos schedules Iceland – Morocco charters in 4Q19
- Icelandair closes reservation for 2 US destinations in S20
- CSA Czech adds Copenhagen – Reykjavik service from late-Oct 2019
- The Best Things to Do in Iceland
- American Airlines S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11AUG19
- Air Greenland S20 Ilulissat – Reykjavik Keflavik schedule changes