PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Air Berlin and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 20 days ago
Edelweiss Air in June 2018 added 2 new scheduled charter routes, in partnership with Swiss tour operator Kontiki. Planned operation as follows....
- Route rundown: FCO-KEF, CAN-BKK, YVR-LIR
- Norwegian adds Rome – Reykjavik link from Oct 2018
- Wizz Air tweaks Vienna operations in 2018/19
- WOW makes a play for the fast-growing Indian market
- TAP Air Portugal schedules Iceland charters in Oct 2018
- Icelandair plans Dusseldorf launch in Oct 2018