Introduction to Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.
PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection of brands in shops at the Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal.
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Icelandair S21 Preliminary operations as of 06SEP20
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
- Travelers from Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Germany to be exempt from screening and quarantine requirements
- Icelandair and airBaltic to codeshare
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- easyJet joins the Airlines flying to Iceland in July
Latest Updates from Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.
2 months 15 days ago
2 months 21 days ago
2 months 26 days ago