PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection of brands in shops at the Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal.
Juneyao Airlines in the last few days filed changes for planned European service. Except Athens and Istanbul, the airline has closed reservation...
- Juneyao Airlines S20 European expansion revision as of 07FEB20
- Transavia France S20 network expansion as of 17JAN20
- Agreement Signed with UK company Mace, for the future development of Keflavik International Airport
- First Chinese Airline with Scheduled Flights to Iceland
- Icelandair S20 service changes as of 16DEC19
- American Airlines removes Philadelphia – Reykjavik W20 schedule
3 months 9 days ago