PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection...
Keflavik Airport is in fourth place for delivering the best customer experience out of 36 European Airports in the size category 5-15 million...
- Neos adds Reykjavik – Tenerife scheduled charters in S19
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands schedules A320neo launch in 3Q19
- Icelandair outlines leased 767 aircraft operation in S19
- Icelandair schedules leased Dash8-Q400 service to Bergen in May 2019
- Icelandair cancels Cleveland service in S19
- Air Canada moves Iceland service to rouge in June 2019
Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.:
has updated their profile
2 months 8 days ago