PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Wizz Air and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 25
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
WOWair in recent weeks filed additional changes to its planned summer 2019 operation. The following is latest update as of 01MAR19. Reykjavik...
- SAS extends Stockholm – Reykjavik operations in S19
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- WOW air London service changes in S19
- Icelandair ends Baltimore/Washington service in early-Jan 2019
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- WOW air 2019 network adjustment as of 14DEC18
Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.:
has updated their profile
8 days 4 hours ago