Introduction to Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.
PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection of brands in shops at the Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal.
It looks like you've had enough. It looks like you need Iceland. See the Inspired by Iceland video below or visit https://visiticeland.com/...
- Airlines plan increased flights as Life Returns to Keflavik Airport
- Six Airlines Announce their intentions for this Summer
- Testing for international arrivals could start in June
- Iceland and COVID-19 update
- American Airlines plans A321neo Philadelphia – Reykjavik service from June 2021
- Keflavík Airport. After the storm, comes the calm
Latest Updates from Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.
2 days 14 hours ago
7 days 11 hours ago
Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.:
has updated their profile
24 days 13 hours ago
27 days 14 hours ago