PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Air Berlin and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
4 days 7 hours ago
This week: VLM Airlines, Icelandair and Emirates are each set to resume routes previously operated.
- Over 10 million passengers will travel through Keflavik Airport in 2018
- Icelandair resumes San Francisco service in S18
- Icelandair further expands Seattle flights in S18
- Icelandair resumes Baltimore service from May 2018
- Icelandair plans Kansas City launch in May 2018
- Wizz Air continues London Luton network expansion in S18