PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Wizz Air and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 95
- Number of Terminals: 1
Keflavik International Airport - Isavia Ltd.:
has updated their profile
6 days 1 hour ago
5 months 13 days ago
Icelandair last week filed planned Boeing 737 MAX 9 service, set to enter service on 20FEB19 to London Gatwick, followed by Washington Dulles....
- SAS S19 European network additions
- WOW air revises Delhi service from January 2019
- Atlantic Airways S19 Iceland service changes
- Primera Air Nordic resumes Reykjavik – Bodrum scheduled charters in S19
- Route rundown: MAD-IGR, KEF-MCO, FRA-PNQ
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18