PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Air Berlin and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
Primera Air Nordic during the month of May 2018 schedules new charter service between Iceland and Croatia, including flights to Split (1...
- Primera Air adds new UK – Europe routes in W18
- Icelandair S19 network changes as of 11APR18
- WOWair schedules World Cup charters in June 2018
- Icelandair schedules 737 MAX 8 Newark flights in 2Q18
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Icelandair expands Tampa flights from Sep 2018