Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines. Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Tunisair, Nouvelair, Thomas Cook UK, TUI Thomson, Transaero, Jetairfly
- Number of Direct Destinations: 72
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
6 months 28 days ago
Tunisair in summer 2018 season is introducing additional scheduled charter route to Porto, in addition previously reported Tunis – Porto...
- Condor S18 Short-Haul routes addition as of 06DEC17
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds German routes from Monastir in W17
- Germania expands Dresden network in S18
- TUIfly adds Enfidha service in S18
- Luxair schedules Enfidha leisure service from Apr 2018