Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines.
Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its first year of operations, NBE handled 0.8 million pax in 2016.
Nouvelair Tunisie during winter 2019/20 season scheduled 2 round-trip Enfidha – Manchester service, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. Planned...
- AZUR Air schedules new sectors in S19
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds new routing to Basel in S19
- SunExpress Germany S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- Primera Air adds scheduled charter routes from Billund in S19
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- brussels airlines plans Monastir service in W18
2 years 3 months ago