Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines. Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Tunisair, Nouvelair, Thomas Cook UK, TUI Thomson, Transaero, Jetairfly
- Number of Direct Destinations: 72
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
8 months 30 days ago
Thomas Cook Airlines UK from March 2019 is resuming Belfast International – Enfidha route, previously served until March 2015. From...
- Eurowings updates planned capacity for new routes in S18
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Porto charter in S18
- Condor S18 Short-Haul routes addition as of 06DEC17
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds German routes from Monastir in W17
- Germania expands Dresden network in S18