Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines. Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Tunisair, Nouvelair, Thomas Cook UK, TUI Thomson, Transaero, Jetairfly
- Number of Direct Destinations: 72
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
1 year 2 days ago
brussels airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to offer new service to Monastir in Tunisia, on board Airbus A319 aircraft. From 29OCT18, the...
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK expands Enfidha service in S19
- Thomas Cook UK resumes Belfast – Enfidha in 1Q19
- Eurowings updates planned capacity for new routes in S18
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Porto charter in S18
- Condor S18 Short-Haul routes addition as of 06DEC17
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17