Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines.
Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its first year of operations, NBE handled 0.8 million pax in 2016.
TUIfly in summer 2020 season is adding 2 North African routes from Munich, including flights to Enfidha and Marsa Alam. Planned schedule as...
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Milan / Verona scheduled charters in S20
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Zagreb charter in S20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds London service from May 2020
- Nouvelair Tunisie files preliminary Manchester schedule in S20
- Enfidha-Hammamet Airport celebrates 10th anniversary