Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines. Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Tunisair, Nouvelair, Thomas Cook UK, TUI Thomson, Transaero, Jetairfly
- Number of Direct Destinations: 72
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
1 year 6 months ago
Nouvelair Tunisie in summer 2019 season plans to offer new routing to Basel/Mulhouse, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. The airline plans to operate...
- SunExpress Germany S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- Primera Air adds scheduled charter routes from Billund in S19
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- brussels airlines plans Monastir service in W18
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK expands Enfidha service in S19
- Thomas Cook UK resumes Belfast – Enfidha in 1Q19