About The Airport
Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines.
Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its first year of operations, NBE handled 0.8 million pax in 2016.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Tunisair, Nouvelair, Thomas Cook UK, TUI Thomson, Transaero, Jetairfly
- Number of Direct Destinations: 72
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,300x60, CAT 2
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 933400
- Operational Opening Hours: 24H
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 18 Boarding Bridges