“We already have the audience you're looking for”
Now is a great time to tap into our established route development community to find the perfect candidate for your vacancy.
As a route development specific website with a truly global reach, Routesonline can offer your organisation an unrivalled platform to advertise its career opportunities.
If you want to advertise your vacancy to a senior, targeted audience of key decision makers, then Routesonline is a cost effective recruitment solution, which will deliver the best possible result.
ASM Business Expansion Plans
ASM is growing its consultancy services and is seeking to expand the team with the recruitment of experienced route development experts.
ASM is looking to build a new team based within China to support the increasing demand from the Asia region. Successful candidates will be fluent in English and Mandarin and must have industry experience of at least 10 years, ideally gained in airline network planning and/or airport route development with the ability to identify new business opportunities and service client requirements. Desirable skills include:
- Aviation strategy and network planning
- Airline operations and fleet planning
- Route scheduling and analysis
- Traffic/revenue forecasting and market analysis
- Revenue management
- Airport development strategy
- Marketing and brand strategy
Air Cargo Expansion
ASM is looking for managers with at least 10 years’ experience within the air cargo market. The location for this role is flexible; although UK is preferred. Successful candidates must have a deep understanding of how air cargo routes are developed by airlines and their supply chain partners. Applying this insight for the benefit or our airport clients, you will be able to provide the following:
- Prepare air cargo development strategies and implement plans for airports
- The ability to fulfil these strategies and plans, working across the supply chain to secure increased belly hold, pure freighter and integrator business for our client airports
- Forecasts for future air cargo growth at airports
- Develop synergies with local logistics partners and sea freight infrastructure
If you are interested in find out more about these roles, or ASM’s expansion plans, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.