2,500 delegates expected
250 airlines expected
170 tourism authorities
Over 8,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of conference content
In 2015, World Routes will take place in Durban, hosted by the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, marking the first time the event takes place in Africa, a new frontier for growth.
A thriving tourist destination and aviation hub, Durban is fast becoming the most important gateway for Africa. In addition to countless opportunities to discuss business, attendees will also be introduced to the many attractions of Durban and the spectacular South African province of KwaZulu-Natal.
World Routes is the largest global annual event of its kind. The largest and most prestigious event in the Routes portfolio, the event attracts the most senior representatives from airlines, airports and tourism authorities, who wish to meet, plan and discuss new and existing global air services.
Register now to attend the unrivalled platform for route development professionals to build relationships, develop strategy and harness new business opportunities.
Latest Event News
Condor, part of Thomas Cook Group Airlines, will inaugurate a twice weekly link between its home base at Frankfurt Airport and Pittsburgh...
- Durban is taking off in lasting World Routes hosting legacy
- Air Europa boosts its South American winter schedule
- PRESS RELEASE: Durban’s route network grows with ASM
- Czech Mate for Birmingham Airport at World Routes
- Ethiopian arrives back in Durban thanks to World Routes meetings
- Routes Delegates after Routes