- Delta reveals inaugural Airbus A220 destinations
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update
- Five stories you may have missed: Transatlantic investigation, WestJet, Singapore Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit and more
- Route rundown: YHM-PVR, BLR-LHR, YYC-DUB
- World’s longest non-stop flight takes off
Onsite Meeting System
Pack more meetings into your diary with the On-site Meeting System at Routes Africa.
About Routes Africa 2018
The route development forum for Africa
Routes Africa is the longest standing and most established aviation forum bringing together leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities to discuss air services to, from and within Africa for over a decade.
Gain actionable insight
What will the Single African Air Transport Market mean for the continent’s airlines? Hear directly from industry influencers during the conference programme.
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a quarterly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are dominating the market. We also rank the top ten...
María Méndez Castro of the double-award winning Canary Islands outlines their approach to securing new air services for the destination.
AirAsia is continuing its rapid expansion in China as it uses its strong brand position to meet the growing demand in the country’s booming international market.