About Routes Africa 2019
The route development forum for Africa
Routes Africa is the longest standing and most established aviation forum bringing together leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities to discuss air services to, from and within Africa for over a decade.
2018 News Highlights
Get the latest updates from the most recent Routes Africa event held in Accra, Ghana.
Addresses will be delivered by airline CEOs and senior network planners, along with some of the most influential figures from across Africa and beyond.
- Malaysia Airlines W18 A380 operation changes as of 17AUG18
- Air Canada rouge revises selected European service in W18
- United W18 Newark – Berlin operation changes as of 18AUG18
- United W18 Washington – Zurich aircraft changes as of 18AUG18
- Qatar Airways accelerates A350 Manchester service to early-Oct 2018
Routes Weekly top five: Fastest-growing airports, Norwegian, WeChat, Malindo, Air France-KLM and more
Our top five stories this week: The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year; Norwegian cleared to enter Brazilian market; Airlines using WeChat; Malindo adds new China route;...
Airports in China and India accounted for ten of the top 20 fastest-growing major airports in the world during the first-half of the year, highlighting the growing dominance of the countries as...
This week: Sun Country grows its network from Nashville; IndiGo adds more routes to Doha; and Aeroflot to resume flights to Dublin.